April 13, 2011 10:53:00 AM
Hide your bacon. Hide your waffles.
The Starkville Police Department is on the lookout for a breakfast thief who allegedly ripped off the Holiday Inn Express.
Andre Fitzgerald Hall, 27, of 201 E. Wood St., who is on probation for prior offenses, is accused of walking into the Holiday Inn on April 1 as if he were heading to a room. On his way to the back he detoured through the kitchen where he helped himself to two cases of bacon and six cases of waffles.
Investigators believe he made several trips between the hotel and his home on Wood Street, which is near the Holiday Inn.
Hall is wanted for commercial burglary.
Anyone with information regarding Hall''s whereabouts is encouraged to call the SPD at 323-4131 or the Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151.
grace commented at 4/14/2011 12:46:00 PM:
Really??? Give me a break. Some people are a disappointment to humanity. Add this guy's name to that list. How about finding a job buddy?!?!
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Woman arrested for alleged box cutter attack COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Building hope: World Changers mission takes on 14 projects in Lowndes Co. COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY