April 23, 2009
The following other incidents were reported by the CPD:
The car hop reported she went to deliver the food to two black males, and the driver gave her the bill. She then gave them the food and took the bill inside to her manager for change.
The case has been turned over to the CPD Criminal Investigation Division.
Bryant had parked her 1999 Ford Explorer in front of the gym and left the gym around 8 a.m. She then noticed her black purse missing along with her driver''s license, one black wallet, two debit cards, three Medicaid cards, six social security cards, one Panasonic headset and one Regions checkbook. At the time, Bryant had not filed a police report. Bryant was advised a report would be filed and she could pick up her belongings at the CPD.
Wayne commented at 4/23/2009 11:50:00 PM:
6 social security cards? 3 medicaid cards? that's whole different story.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY