Arrest Report 5-26-11
May 26, 2011 12:01:00 PM
Local law enforcement agencies reported these felony arrests over the past week:
Columbus Police Department
- Johnathan Harris, Jr., 33, of 116 19th St. S., was arrested Sunday at his residence. He was charged with domestic violence, third offense. His bond was set at $1,000.
Lowndes County Sheriff''s Office
- Climmie Tyshaun Hairston, 19, of 124 Thompson St. in Artesia, was arrested Friday at West Lowndes High School. He was charged with simple assault on a police officer and two misdemeanors, of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. His bond was set at $5,000.
- Robert Lee Perrigin, 46, of 211 Subdivision Road, was arrested Monday on Mike Parra Road. He was charged with possession of methamphetamine.
- Terri Lynn Burkhart, 34, of 336 Loblolly Ridge Road in Caledonia, was taken into custody Monday at the Lowndes County sheriff''s office. She was charged with felony malicious mischief.
- Brittney Michelle Arney, 27, of 89 Duncan Road Lot 4, was arrested Monday at her residence, also for malicious mischief.
printer friendly version | back to top
cheapshoesonline commented at 5/29/2011 11:16:00 PM:
This is a great post. you got cheap shoes online .I like cheap designer shoes as well give you designer shoes outlet
back to top