May 26, 2011 12:11:00 PM
Magen Nelson, staffing specialist at Key Staff Source, recently received the Certified Staffing Professional designation from the American Staffing Association. The CSP program offers a professional credential through completion of an in-depth, self-study course, and an exam of labor and employment law principles and ethical practices applicable to the staffing industry.
The CSP program promotes industrywide competency standards through a uniform national program.
ASA represents the U.S. staffing industry. Member companies provide temporary help, contract labor, and permanent placement services through 15,000 offices across the nation and account for 85 percent of U.S. staffing industry revenues.
Key Staff Source is an independently owned and operated full-service staffing firm with offices in, Columbus, Tupelo and Tuscaloosa, Ala. Nelson has worked with Key Staff Source for 10 months.
1. State flags no longer fly at MSU STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local pilot detained for alcohol in Scotland COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Missing Starkville teen found in West Point STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY