May 26, 2011 12:11:00 PM
Magen Nelson, staffing specialist at Key Staff Source, recently received the Certified Staffing Professional designation from the American Staffing Association. The CSP program offers a professional credential through completion of an in-depth, self-study course, and an exam of labor and employment law principles and ethical practices applicable to the staffing industry.
The CSP program promotes industrywide competency standards through a uniform national program.
ASA represents the U.S. staffing industry. Member companies provide temporary help, contract labor, and permanent placement services through 15,000 offices across the nation and account for 85 percent of U.S. staffing industry revenues.
Key Staff Source is an independently owned and operated full-service staffing firm with offices in, Columbus, Tupelo and Tuscaloosa, Ala. Nelson has worked with Key Staff Source for 10 months.
1. Father of woman charged with providing New Hope teen alcohol speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hilton: Hospital report filled with misleading data STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Accident leads to numerous charges for Starkville man STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Columbus honors four outstanding citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. City hires public defender for Municipal Court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY