April 24, 2009
Cadence Bank Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Lewis F. Mallory Jr. recently announced Jan Robinson as senior vice president.
Robinson began working for BankFirst Financial Services while attending high school and college. Upon graduating college she worked for six years with First Columbus National Bank as internal auditor. In 1996 Robinson joined Cadence as the director of compliance. As a senior vice president she will oversee the review and interpretation of new and pending laws and consumer regulations, coordinate the develop of policies and procedures with department managers to ensure compliance, and coordinate training for all employees.
She graduated from Mississippi University for Women with a bachelor''s degree in accounting in 1990 and received a professional designation from the Institute of Certified Bankers as a certified regulatory compliance manager in 1998. She has been an instructor for the American Bankers Association on various consumer compliance and customer service courses. In 1995 she was honored with the Woman of Excellence Award from East Central Group of Financial Women International and was selected as the Mississippi Woman of Excellence by Financial Women International in 1996.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY