April 24, 2009
Columbus Banking Center President Jim McAlexander recently announced that Paul McCreary has joined the Columbus Banking Center as senior vice president of commercial lending. McCreary, who has over 30 years of banking experience, previously held positions as a commercial lender, vice-president of lending and branch president with several banking institutions across Mississippi.
McCreary, a native of West, received his bachelor''s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking in Oxford, the School of Banking of the South in Baton Rouge, La., and the National Commercial Lending School in Norman, Okla.
McCreary has served as a Rotarian since 1987. He was the director of the Tate County Economic Development Foundation from 1999-2000, and vice chairman of the Foundation in 2001. He has served consecutively as chairman and vice chairman of the children''s activities at the Natchez Trace Festival in 2005 and 2006.
1. Suspects lead police on chase through two counties COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. County pushes city to relax Cornerstone regulations STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY