April 24, 2009
Columbus Banking Center President Jim McAlexander recently announced that Paul McCreary has joined the Columbus Banking Center as senior vice president of commercial lending. McCreary, who has over 30 years of banking experience, previously held positions as a commercial lender, vice-president of lending and branch president with several banking institutions across Mississippi.
McCreary, a native of West, received his bachelor''s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking in Oxford, the School of Banking of the South in Baton Rouge, La., and the National Commercial Lending School in Norman, Okla.
McCreary has served as a Rotarian since 1987. He was the director of the Tate County Economic Development Foundation from 1999-2000, and vice chairman of the Foundation in 2001. He has served consecutively as chairman and vice chairman of the children''s activities at the Natchez Trace Festival in 2005 and 2006.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY