April 24, 2009
Columbus Banking Center President Jim McAlexander recently announced that Paul McCreary has joined the Columbus Banking Center as senior vice president of commercial lending. McCreary, who has over 30 years of banking experience, previously held positions as a commercial lender, vice-president of lending and branch president with several banking institutions across Mississippi.
McCreary, a native of West, received his bachelor''s degree in business administration from Mississippi State University. He is also a graduate of the Mississippi School of Banking in Oxford, the School of Banking of the South in Baton Rouge, La., and the National Commercial Lending School in Norman, Okla.
McCreary has served as a Rotarian since 1987. He was the director of the Tate County Economic Development Foundation from 1999-2000, and vice chairman of the Foundation in 2001. He has served consecutively as chairman and vice chairman of the children''s activities at the Natchez Trace Festival in 2005 and 2006.
1. Mary Kay grant comes in nick of time for Safe Haven COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Welty Gala: Toobin touches on Supreme Court, Trump tweets and journalism COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus woman jailed on forgery charge COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Dist. 38 candidates face off in forum STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Living life in pink STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY