April 24, 2009
Eddie McNeal, CFP®, a senior financial advisor with Ameriprise Financial in Starkville, has achieved the professional designation of Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®) through the College of Financial Planning. He completed the requirements that include coursework and a series of examinations in areas including the retirement planning process and meeting multiple financial objectives, sources of retirement income, personal savings, investing and planning for retirement, employer-sponsored plans, individual deferred compensation, planning for incapacity, disability and long-term care, retirement plan distributions, asset management and investment strategy during retirement, income taxes and the retiree and estate planning. The CRPC designation signifies coursework that focuses on the pre- and post-retirement needs of individuals. Individuals with the CRPC designation must agree to meet the requirements of The College for Financial Planning. As a senior financial advisor with Ameriprise Financial, McNeal focuses on helping clients plan their financial goals for a lifetime.
Elenora commented at 6/27/2009 4:58:00 AM:
Well... I visit your website first time and found this site very useful and interesting! Well... you guys doing nice work and I just want to say that keep rocking and keep it up!!!!
papa commented at 10/13/2009 2:40:00 AM:
Look more beautiful on your wedding day wearing gorgeous wedding dresses that are unique and with lasting impression.
At OnlyWeddingDresses.com we provide a free resource of information about bridal dresses and wedding gowns that we hope will help you choose the perfect wedding dress for your special day
1. Sheriff's office investigating former Caledonia teacher for sexual misconduct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Hope senior, Ole Miss signee arrested for stealing guns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Trainer: Wet N Wild deal unlikely until lake repairs are made STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Investigators looking into suspicious package delivered to Oby's STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY