April 24, 2009
William "Gene" Coleman of Columbus has been awarded the Mississippi Municipal League''s Basic Certified Municipal Official''s designation. Under this program, local elected officials complete training and activities directly related to understanding and improving the management of local municipal issues. To achieve this certification, participants must also accumulate 40 elective hours of training presented by the Mississippi Municipal League. The program is designed to take about two years to complete.
1. 3 die in Lowndes County crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. No-jangles: Starkville Bojangles closes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Hickman begins his first day as Columbus schools superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Jurors hear 911 tape as Quinn murder trial begins STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Photo: No fuel, no rocket COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY