April 24, 2009
William "Gene" Coleman of Columbus has been awarded the Mississippi Municipal League''s Basic Certified Municipal Official''s designation. Under this program, local elected officials complete training and activities directly related to understanding and improving the management of local municipal issues. To achieve this certification, participants must also accumulate 40 elective hours of training presented by the Mississippi Municipal League. The program is designed to take about two years to complete.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY