April 24, 2009
Cadence Bank Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Lewis F. Mallory Jr. recently announced the promotion of Amy Shelton to assistant vice president.
Shelton joined Cadence Bank in 2002 as a part-time teller. After graduating magna cum laude in 2003 from Mississippi University for Women with a degree in accounting, she served as commercial credit analyst but was soon promoted to credit officer. As an assistant vice president, Shelton will supervise credit portfolio reporting and risk analysis processes on behalf of the senior management and the credit division.
1. Habitat for Humanity provides home for beloved CHS manager COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Shots fired at Columbus Sprint Mart COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY