April 24, 2009
Cadence Bank Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Lewis F. Mallory Jr. recently announced the promotion of Amy Shelton to assistant vice president.
Shelton joined Cadence Bank in 2002 as a part-time teller. After graduating magna cum laude in 2003 from Mississippi University for Women with a degree in accounting, she served as commercial credit analyst but was soon promoted to credit officer. As an assistant vice president, Shelton will supervise credit portfolio reporting and risk analysis processes on behalf of the senior management and the credit division.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY