April 24, 2009
Cadence Bank Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Lewis F. Mallory Jr. recently announced the promotion of Amy Shelton to assistant vice president.
Shelton joined Cadence Bank in 2002 as a part-time teller. After graduating magna cum laude in 2003 from Mississippi University for Women with a degree in accounting, she served as commercial credit analyst but was soon promoted to credit officer. As an assistant vice president, Shelton will supervise credit portfolio reporting and risk analysis processes on behalf of the senior management and the credit division.
1. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CPD makes arrest in Princess Theater shooting case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville aldermen sending potential case against former officer to DA's office STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY