April 24, 2009
Cadence Bank Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Lewis F. Mallory Jr. recently announced the promotion of Amy Shelton to assistant vice president.
Shelton joined Cadence Bank in 2002 as a part-time teller. After graduating magna cum laude in 2003 from Mississippi University for Women with a degree in accounting, she served as commercial credit analyst but was soon promoted to credit officer. As an assistant vice president, Shelton will supervise credit portfolio reporting and risk analysis processes on behalf of the senior management and the credit division.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Building hope: World Changers mission takes on 14 projects in Lowndes Co. COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Lincoln collection lands at MSU STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY