April 24, 2009
Cadence Bank Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Lewis F. Mallory Jr. recently announced the promotion of Amy Shelton to assistant vice president.
Shelton joined Cadence Bank in 2002 as a part-time teller. After graduating magna cum laude in 2003 from Mississippi University for Women with a degree in accounting, she served as commercial credit analyst but was soon promoted to credit officer. As an assistant vice president, Shelton will supervise credit portfolio reporting and risk analysis processes on behalf of the senior management and the credit division.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY