January 13, 2012 11:58:00 AM
MAGNOLIA -- South Pike School District Superintendent Dr. Bill Gunnell says he will leave when his contract expires in June. Gunnell tells the Enterprise-Journal that he wants to explore other opportunities.
He says he will not seek another superintendent's job.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
1. McDill, popular artist and craftsman, dies at 33 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Downtown shooting injures one COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus child struck by vehicle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Stansbury looks to jettison lake lease STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Ward 5 candidates outline goals, platforms COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY