January 13, 2012 11:58:00 AM
MAGNOLIA -- South Pike School District Superintendent Dr. Bill Gunnell says he will leave when his contract expires in June. Gunnell tells the Enterprise-Journal that he wants to explore other opportunities.
He says he will not seek another superintendent's job.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
1. Armyworms ravaging yards, pastures COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Holloway convicted on simple assault charges STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Missing Starkville woman returns home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY