January 13, 2012 11:58:00 AM
MAGNOLIA -- South Pike School District Superintendent Dr. Bill Gunnell says he will leave when his contract expires in June. Gunnell tells the Enterprise-Journal that he wants to explore other opportunities.
He says he will not seek another superintendent's job.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY