January 13, 2012 11:58:00 AM
MAGNOLIA -- South Pike School District Superintendent Dr. Bill Gunnell says he will leave when his contract expires in June. Gunnell tells the Enterprise-Journal that he wants to explore other opportunities.
He says he will not seek another superintendent's job.
Copyright 2012 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
1. Business booms for Starkville startup Glo STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. New Hope kids take robot to world competition COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Neal withdraws from Starkville's Ward 5 race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Mayoral forum to be held at MUW COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Three mayoral candidates no-shows at forum COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY