May 28, 2009
Employees of 4-County Electric Power Association''s West Point office celebrated a safety milestone recently. Employees at the office completed 2008 without a single recordable safety incident. In fact, the cooperative office has now gone nearly four years without any lost-time accidents. Employees were treated to a luncheon May 21 in honor of their achievement.
Employees at 4-County''s West Point office are: District Manager Ivy Davenport, Ricky Blake, Judy Cartee, Butch Peay, Beverly Lenoir, Brian Glusenkamp, Mike Williamson, Betty Sue Davis, Abe Finley, Willie Terry, Tommy Reed, Joe Faulkner, Wyatt Pumphrey and Robert Gaskin.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County working on possible storm shelter project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY