May 28, 2009
Employees of 4-County Electric Power Association''s West Point office celebrated a safety milestone recently. Employees at the office completed 2008 without a single recordable safety incident. In fact, the cooperative office has now gone nearly four years without any lost-time accidents. Employees were treated to a luncheon May 21 in honor of their achievement.
Employees at 4-County''s West Point office are: District Manager Ivy Davenport, Ricky Blake, Judy Cartee, Butch Peay, Beverly Lenoir, Brian Glusenkamp, Mike Williamson, Betty Sue Davis, Abe Finley, Willie Terry, Tommy Reed, Joe Faulkner, Wyatt Pumphrey and Robert Gaskin.
1. Man killed in Thanksgiving shooting outside Trotter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Body found in Lake Lowndes Park COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Council suspends CPD officer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man arrested for sex with 13-year-old STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY