May 28, 2009
Employees of 4-County Electric Power Association''s West Point office celebrated a safety milestone recently. Employees at the office completed 2008 without a single recordable safety incident. In fact, the cooperative office has now gone nearly four years without any lost-time accidents. Employees were treated to a luncheon May 21 in honor of their achievement.
Employees at 4-County''s West Point office are: District Manager Ivy Davenport, Ricky Blake, Judy Cartee, Butch Peay, Beverly Lenoir, Brian Glusenkamp, Mike Williamson, Betty Sue Davis, Abe Finley, Willie Terry, Tommy Reed, Joe Faulkner, Wyatt Pumphrey and Robert Gaskin.
1. CMS exhibits culture of giving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Ex park ranger gets 5 years for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus woman dies in car crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Authorities seek bank robbery suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY