May 28, 2009
Employees of 4-County Electric Power Association''s West Point office celebrated a safety milestone recently. Employees at the office completed 2008 without a single recordable safety incident. In fact, the cooperative office has now gone nearly four years without any lost-time accidents. Employees were treated to a luncheon May 21 in honor of their achievement.
Employees at 4-County''s West Point office are: District Manager Ivy Davenport, Ricky Blake, Judy Cartee, Butch Peay, Beverly Lenoir, Brian Glusenkamp, Mike Williamson, Betty Sue Davis, Abe Finley, Willie Terry, Tommy Reed, Joe Faulkner, Wyatt Pumphrey and Robert Gaskin.
1. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Hickman fired as CMSD superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Liver transplant surgeries for Columbus mother and daughter a success COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY