May 28, 2009
Employees of 4-County Electric Power Association''s West Point office celebrated a safety milestone recently. Employees at the office completed 2008 without a single recordable safety incident. In fact, the cooperative office has now gone nearly four years without any lost-time accidents. Employees were treated to a luncheon May 21 in honor of their achievement.
Employees at 4-County''s West Point office are: District Manager Ivy Davenport, Ricky Blake, Judy Cartee, Butch Peay, Beverly Lenoir, Brian Glusenkamp, Mike Williamson, Betty Sue Davis, Abe Finley, Willie Terry, Tommy Reed, Joe Faulkner, Wyatt Pumphrey and Robert Gaskin.
1. Spears: CMSD tax hike unnecessary COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Higgins: $150 million project eying Lowndes Port COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CPD officer involved in fight to go before city council COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. MSU horticulture student gains experience at Smith Landscaping COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Two sessions planned on proposed tax increases COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY