March 22, 2012 10:45:29 AM
Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers, P.A. has announced the promotion of Jose Guadalupe Arellano, AIA as a principal in the Columbus office.
Arellano is a Columbus High School graduate and a West Point native. He joined Pryor & Morrow Architects and Engineers' Columbus office immediately following graduation from Mississippi State University's School of Architecture in May 2007. In 2011, Arellano became a licensed architect in the state of Mississippi. Arellano primarily focuses on academic clients with K-12 to collegiate level projects.
Arellano was project manager for the Columbus Middle School, completed in January 2011. His current projects include: EMCC Student Center in Scooba, scheduled for completion in the Summer of 2012; and the Jackson County School District East Central Middle School Gym Renovation, which was recently completed. Arellano is currently working with the Jackson County School District on a new East Central Middle School, St. Martin Middle School Classroom Addition, and Vancleave Upper Elementary Cafeteria Addition. He is also working with Mississippi State University and East Mississippi Community College on other projects.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY