March 22, 2012 10:48:03 AM
Ceco Building Systems President Roger Burlingame announces that Shawnna Romans has joined the Ceco Building Systems division staff as marketing director.
Romans joins Ceco Building Systems with over 15 years in marketing and customer service. She has served as customer care manager, inside sales/national accounts manager, marketing/advertising manager, marketing coordinator and account development coordinator in her career. Romans earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Paralegal Studies from the Mississippi University for Women in Columbus, Miss; her Master of Business Administration degree with emphasis in Marketing from Columbia Southern University in Orange Beach, Ala.; and is a Certified Trade Show Marketer from San Francisco State University in San Francisco, Calif.
She was awarded Sales/Marketing Employee of the Year by the Environmental Industry Association. She has served as a member of the Future Industry Leaders Alliance (FILA) and on the Women's Council of the Environmental Industry Association.
Residing in Columbus, Miss., since 1985, she is married to Kenneth Romans, and they have two sons, Bradley and Eric.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex park ranger gets 5 years for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. GSDP board silent on CEO resignation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY