March 22, 2012 10:52:28 AM
The following associates from RE/MAX Partners were recently recognized at a statewide awards luncheon held in Jackson.
Ann Davis received the Lifetime Achievement Award for surpassing three million dollars in gross closed commissions through her RE/MAX career, a level achieved by only a few associates. She was also recognized as a member of the 100% Club for over $100,000 in gross closed commissions for 2011.
Marty Spitzer received the Highest Referral Check among all Mississippi associates and was recognized as a member of the 100% Club.
Stephen Jones was selected by his peers as the recipient of the Cooperative Spirit Award for being the shining example of Corps de Spirit among the office.
Michael Davis was recognized as a member of the 100% Club.
In addition, he and fellow Broker/Owner, Kris Davis, were awarded the Mississippi Broker/Owners of the Year.
1. Steens woman dies in Lowndes Co. wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes Co. child dies after weekend crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Is Cracker Barrel coming to Columbus? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CMSD introduces after school program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CMSD invests $2M in district's athletic facilities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY