March 22, 2012 10:52:28 AM
The following associates from RE/MAX Partners were recently recognized at a statewide awards luncheon held in Jackson.
Ann Davis received the Lifetime Achievement Award for surpassing three million dollars in gross closed commissions through her RE/MAX career, a level achieved by only a few associates. She was also recognized as a member of the 100% Club for over $100,000 in gross closed commissions for 2011.
Marty Spitzer received the Highest Referral Check among all Mississippi associates and was recognized as a member of the 100% Club.
Stephen Jones was selected by his peers as the recipient of the Cooperative Spirit Award for being the shining example of Corps de Spirit among the office.
Michael Davis was recognized as a member of the 100% Club.
In addition, he and fellow Broker/Owner, Kris Davis, were awarded the Mississippi Broker/Owners of the Year.
1. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Fireworks on the Water set for July 1 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Phelps retiring from OCEMA, constable positions STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY