March 22, 2012 10:53:48 AM
Prudential Starkville Properties is pleased to announce several awards for outstanding achievement for the year 2011, which were presented to six of its real estate agents by Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services, a Prudential Financial, Inc. company, during the company's recent annual sales convention.
Teresa Brooks and Jay Murphy each received the prestigious President's Circle award, which recognizes the Prudential Real Estate Network's residential sales professionals who exemplified outstanding sales measures in closed residential GCI, commercial GCI, or closed a minimum of 50 residential units for the year.
Judy Webb, co-owner of Prudential Starkville Properties, has been named to the Prudential Leading Edge Society for her outstanding production in closing a minimum of 35 residential units for the year. She has been in real estate since 1989.
Amanda Edwards, Melanie Crain and Audrey McBride were named to the Prudential Honor Society. A minimum of 25 units in residential sales are required for this honor.
Additionally, three REALTORS at Prudential Starkville Properties ranked highly in the local Association of Realtors last year. Murphy was the No. 1 agent for closed volume for residential sales in 2011 for the Golden Triangle Association of Realtors. Brooks and Webb were among the Top 6 agents for closed volume in the GTAR for the same period.
1. West Point man arrested for firing shots outside Falcon Field during game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Starkville weighing e-cigarette ban STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD hopes more positive interactions will build trust between officers, citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Annex demo could make way for courthouse expansion COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Fire displaces families in Brooksville Gardens STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY