April 12, 2012 10:17:20 AM
Firefighter William M. White of the West Point Fire Department graduated April 5 from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1001 Firefighter course held at the Mississippi State Fire Academy in Jackson.
This intense six week course included classroom and practical instruction in the areas of fire behavior, fire suppression, rescue, incident command, hazardous materials and other fire related topics.
1. Second Baptist feud over construction intensifies STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Delta crash response: 'A somber, purpose-driven' mood COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Property swap may be option for Southside project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY