June 10, 2009
The following incidents were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
Parr told officers someone entered his home and stole a computer, a Sony VCR, clothes and shoes. Entry was gained by kicking open the back door.
Jones told officers someone entered his house by pulling a screen off a window. However, nothing was reported missing.
Buckley told officers someone entered his 1997 Pontiac and stole a Sony compact disc player and a Duel amplifier.
Williams told officers someone entered the school and stole an RCA 27-inch television, a VCR, one combination VCR-DVD player, one Epson photo printer, a black compact disc case and 85 compact discs. Entry was gained through the southern gym door.
Sanders told officers someone stole a weed eater off her trailer while she was performing yard work at the residence.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Skull identified as missing son of former Columbus police chief COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY