June 10, 2009
The following incidents were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
Parr told officers someone entered his home and stole a computer, a Sony VCR, clothes and shoes. Entry was gained by kicking open the back door.
Jones told officers someone entered his house by pulling a screen off a window. However, nothing was reported missing.
Buckley told officers someone entered his 1997 Pontiac and stole a Sony compact disc player and a Duel amplifier.
Williams told officers someone entered the school and stole an RCA 27-inch television, a VCR, one combination VCR-DVD player, one Epson photo printer, a black compact disc case and 85 compact discs. Entry was gained through the southern gym door.
Sanders told officers someone stole a weed eater off her trailer while she was performing yard work at the residence.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus police department prepares house of horrors COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY