June 11, 2009
The following incidents were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
Moss told officers someone entered her apartment and stole one laptop computer, a Vivitar digital camera, a Sony digital camera and a gold watch. Entry was gained by prying open the door and breaking out a front window.
n John Harris called authorities at about 3:30 p.m. June 9 to report a robbery at 914 Bennett Ave.
Harris told officers someone assaulted him while he was attempting to enter his residence and stole a wallet, an undetermined amount of cash, identification cards and several family photographs. During the incident, Harris sustained injury to his left eye.
As of Wednesday, no arrests had been made and all cases had been turned over to the CPD Criminal Investigation Division.
1. Man arrested for wedding day melee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Murder victim's attacker pleads guilty to assault COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SOCSD assistant superintendent vying for boss' job STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY