June 11, 2009
The following incidents were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
Moss told officers someone entered her apartment and stole one laptop computer, a Vivitar digital camera, a Sony digital camera and a gold watch. Entry was gained by prying open the door and breaking out a front window.
n John Harris called authorities at about 3:30 p.m. June 9 to report a robbery at 914 Bennett Ave.
Harris told officers someone assaulted him while he was attempting to enter his residence and stole a wallet, an undetermined amount of cash, identification cards and several family photographs. During the incident, Harris sustained injury to his left eye.
As of Wednesday, no arrests had been made and all cases had been turned over to the CPD Criminal Investigation Division.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CPD names suspect in Jack's incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Registering their dissent: Nearly 1,000 attend Women's March in Jackson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY