August 2, 2012 10:09:32 AM
Joseph B. Hollis with Hollis Roofing, Inc., in Columbus has earned the title Registered Roof Observer from RCI, Inc. Hollis qualitied for this designation by meeting the requirements of a two-part program based on an application process and the successful completion of a challenging examination.
The RRO registration is administered by RCI from its international headquarters in Raleigh, NC and is rapidly gaining recognition throughout North America as a key element preferred by building owners, public and private, when retaining the services of a roof quality assurance observer.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County working on possible storm shelter project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY