August 2, 2012 10:09:32 AM
Joseph B. Hollis with Hollis Roofing, Inc., in Columbus has earned the title Registered Roof Observer from RCI, Inc. Hollis qualitied for this designation by meeting the requirements of a two-part program based on an application process and the successful completion of a challenging examination.
The RRO registration is administered by RCI from its international headquarters in Raleigh, NC and is rapidly gaining recognition throughout North America as a key element preferred by building owners, public and private, when retaining the services of a roof quality assurance observer.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CPD names suspect in Jack's incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Registering their dissent: Nearly 1,000 attend Women's March in Jackson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY