August 2, 2012 10:09:32 AM
Joseph B. Hollis with Hollis Roofing, Inc., in Columbus has earned the title Registered Roof Observer from RCI, Inc. Hollis qualitied for this designation by meeting the requirements of a two-part program based on an application process and the successful completion of a challenging examination.
The RRO registration is administered by RCI from its international headquarters in Raleigh, NC and is rapidly gaining recognition throughout North America as a key element preferred by building owners, public and private, when retaining the services of a roof quality assurance observer.
1. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Allgood, Colom face off for DA COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Local man charged in Holly Hills death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus council expected to make two CMSD board appointments COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY