August 2, 2012 10:13:23 AM
Dow Ford has assumed the position of General Manager at Jackson Square Grill.
The Mississippi State University finance graduate has a history with parent company Eat With Us Group. He was an assistant manager at Harveys restaurant in Columbus from 1996 to 2001 and served on the wait staff several years prior to that.
Originally from Brookhaven, Ford, along with his wife and two children, has called Columbus home for a number of years. In his free time he enjoys running and hopes to be participating in his first marathon soon.
1. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Columbus police department prepares house of horrors COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY