August 2, 2012 10:13:23 AM
Dow Ford has assumed the position of General Manager at Jackson Square Grill.
The Mississippi State University finance graduate has a history with parent company Eat With Us Group. He was an assistant manager at Harveys restaurant in Columbus from 1996 to 2001 and served on the wait staff several years prior to that.
Originally from Brookhaven, Ford, along with his wife and two children, has called Columbus home for a number of years. In his free time he enjoys running and hopes to be participating in his first marathon soon.
1. Cattleman's: Open for business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Benefit for father-son crash victims this weekend COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus remembers Jimmy Garton, a man of many titles COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Demonstration school seeks statewide impact STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Romney speaks at MSU, still undeclared for 2016 STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY