August 2, 2012 10:13:23 AM
Dow Ford has assumed the position of General Manager at Jackson Square Grill.
The Mississippi State University finance graduate has a history with parent company Eat With Us Group. He was an assistant manager at Harveys restaurant in Columbus from 1996 to 2001 and served on the wait staff several years prior to that.
Originally from Brookhaven, Ford, along with his wife and two children, has called Columbus home for a number of years. In his free time he enjoys running and hopes to be participating in his first marathon soon.
1. Inmate dies at Lowndes County jail COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Brown picks former SHS teacher for recognition STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Feeding the needy: Food drives lend helping hand for Thanksgiving COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: CVB offers compromise on 2-percent tax COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY