August 2, 2012 10:13:23 AM
Dow Ford has assumed the position of General Manager at Jackson Square Grill.
The Mississippi State University finance graduate has a history with parent company Eat With Us Group. He was an assistant manager at Harveys restaurant in Columbus from 1996 to 2001 and served on the wait staff several years prior to that.
Originally from Brookhaven, Ford, along with his wife and two children, has called Columbus home for a number of years. In his free time he enjoys running and hopes to be participating in his first marathon soon.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CPD names suspect in Jack's incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Two arrested in weekend robbery, car chase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY