August 2, 2012 10:13:23 AM
Dow Ford has assumed the position of General Manager at Jackson Square Grill.
The Mississippi State University finance graduate has a history with parent company Eat With Us Group. He was an assistant manager at Harveys restaurant in Columbus from 1996 to 2001 and served on the wait staff several years prior to that.
Originally from Brookhaven, Ford, along with his wife and two children, has called Columbus home for a number of years. In his free time he enjoys running and hopes to be participating in his first marathon soon.
1. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Flier calling for boycotts further disrupts divisive Southside development issue COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Person shot in home invasion on Tabernacle Road COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Planned talent show draws scam concerns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Shooting victim fights for life in hospital COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY