August 16, 2012 9:44:54 AM
Josh Whelan as joined the Palmer Home for Children as the new vice president of development.
Mr. Whelan comes to Palmer Home from Delta Health Alliance where he served as Director of Institutional Advancement. He began his career with The University of Mississippi cultivating relationships with supporters and managing a portfolio of current and prospective donors. Along with his non-profit experience, Mr. Whelan also worked in the private sector holding leadership roles in business development.
In addition to spending time with his family, Josh, a former walk-on to the Ole' Miss football team, enjoys all aspects of sports. Additionally, Josh is involved with his church youth group and leads young adult service initiatives.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CAFB air show reduced to one day COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. The view from above: Flights offer insight into Wings Over Columbus acts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY