August 16, 2012 9:44:54 AM
Josh Whelan as joined the Palmer Home for Children as the new vice president of development.
Mr. Whelan comes to Palmer Home from Delta Health Alliance where he served as Director of Institutional Advancement. He began his career with The University of Mississippi cultivating relationships with supporters and managing a portfolio of current and prospective donors. Along with his non-profit experience, Mr. Whelan also worked in the private sector holding leadership roles in business development.
In addition to spending time with his family, Josh, a former walk-on to the Ole' Miss football team, enjoys all aspects of sports. Additionally, Josh is involved with his church youth group and leads young adult service initiatives.
1. Police release more details on cold case murder arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Defendant shows up to court high COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Having a voice: Tyler Edmonds seeks compensation from Mississippi for three years he spent in prison COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Cold case arrest brings closure to family COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man accused of stealing meat from Sunflower found not guilty COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY