August 16, 2012 9:44:54 AM
Josh Whelan as joined the Palmer Home for Children as the new vice president of development.
Mr. Whelan comes to Palmer Home from Delta Health Alliance where he served as Director of Institutional Advancement. He began his career with The University of Mississippi cultivating relationships with supporters and managing a portfolio of current and prospective donors. Along with his non-profit experience, Mr. Whelan also worked in the private sector holding leadership roles in business development.
In addition to spending time with his family, Josh, a former walk-on to the Ole' Miss football team, enjoys all aspects of sports. Additionally, Josh is involved with his church youth group and leads young adult service initiatives.
1. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Aldermen shoot down Pride parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Defendant sentenced to 40 years for second-degree murder COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Police make attempted kidnapping arrest STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY