August 16, 2012 9:48:01 AM
Bruff Sanders has been promoted by Cadence Bank to senior vice president over Commercial Banking for the Columbus Banking Center.
Sanders, who has more than 16 years of banking experience, will oversee the commercial banking relationships in the Columbus market and continue to manage commercial relationships in Clay County and West Point.
Sanders, a graduate of Mississippi State University, is actively involved in civic and community affairs throughout the Golden Triangle. He is a member of the board of directors for Habitat for Humanity in Columbus and the Mississippi Methodist Senior Services for Henry Clay Hotel/ Dugan Nursing Home. He serves as a member of the Bull Sullivan Committee for East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), an advisory committee member for EMCC's Banking and Finance Technology Program, and is also involved with Rotary, United Way and the American Cancer Society.
A native of Louisville, Sanders is married to Dr. Melanie Sanders, associate dean of instruction at EMCC. They currently reside in Columbus and attend First United Methodist Church in West Point.
1. Columbus man dies in head-on crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes supes OK budget with deficit, tax increase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Area students check out college options COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Human remains discovered on banks of Tenn-Tom COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Aldermen pass amended alcohol ordinance STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY