August 16, 2012 9:48:01 AM
Bruff Sanders has been promoted by Cadence Bank to senior vice president over Commercial Banking for the Columbus Banking Center.
Sanders, who has more than 16 years of banking experience, will oversee the commercial banking relationships in the Columbus market and continue to manage commercial relationships in Clay County and West Point.
Sanders, a graduate of Mississippi State University, is actively involved in civic and community affairs throughout the Golden Triangle. He is a member of the board of directors for Habitat for Humanity in Columbus and the Mississippi Methodist Senior Services for Henry Clay Hotel/ Dugan Nursing Home. He serves as a member of the Bull Sullivan Committee for East Mississippi Community College (EMCC), an advisory committee member for EMCC's Banking and Finance Technology Program, and is also involved with Rotary, United Way and the American Cancer Society.
A native of Louisville, Sanders is married to Dr. Melanie Sanders, associate dean of instruction at EMCC. They currently reside in Columbus and attend First United Methodist Church in West Point.
1. Sturgis man arrested for attacking females STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Police identify armed robbery suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY