August 16, 2012 9:49:54 AM
Baptist Medical Group-Columbus Cardiovascular Care and BMG physicians Dr. Michael J. Boland and Dr. John J. King welcome invasive cardiology specialist Dr. Donny R. Stokes.
Stokes was chief medical resident at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2008 and became a University of Mississippi cardiology fellow in 2009.
A meet and greet in honor of Stokes will be held Aug. 28 from 4:30- 6:30 p.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle Outpatient Pavilion Conference Center, 255 Baptist Blvd.
For more information about BMG-Columbus Cardiovascular Care or to make an appointment, please call 662-240-1412.
1. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Cannizaro out as MSU baseball coach STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Petition calls for Baptist to reinstate privileges for longtime OBGYN COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Liver transplant surgeries for Columbus mother and daughter a success COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY