August 16, 2012 9:49:54 AM
Baptist Medical Group-Columbus Cardiovascular Care and BMG physicians Dr. Michael J. Boland and Dr. John J. King welcome invasive cardiology specialist Dr. Donny R. Stokes.
Stokes was chief medical resident at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2008 and became a University of Mississippi cardiology fellow in 2009.
A meet and greet in honor of Stokes will be held Aug. 28 from 4:30- 6:30 p.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle Outpatient Pavilion Conference Center, 255 Baptist Blvd.
For more information about BMG-Columbus Cardiovascular Care or to make an appointment, please call 662-240-1412.
1. Man arrested for wedding day melee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Murder victim's attacker pleads guilty to assault COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SOCSD assistant superintendent vying for boss' job STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY