August 16, 2012 9:49:54 AM
Baptist Medical Group-Columbus Cardiovascular Care and BMG physicians Dr. Michael J. Boland and Dr. John J. King welcome invasive cardiology specialist Dr. Donny R. Stokes.
Stokes was chief medical resident at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2008 and became a University of Mississippi cardiology fellow in 2009.
A meet and greet in honor of Stokes will be held Aug. 28 from 4:30- 6:30 p.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle Outpatient Pavilion Conference Center, 255 Baptist Blvd.
For more information about BMG-Columbus Cardiovascular Care or to make an appointment, please call 662-240-1412.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former coach pleads guilty to sex crime with student COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY