August 16, 2012 9:49:54 AM
Baptist Medical Group-Columbus Cardiovascular Care and BMG physicians Dr. Michael J. Boland and Dr. John J. King welcome invasive cardiology specialist Dr. Donny R. Stokes.
Stokes was chief medical resident at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in 2008 and became a University of Mississippi cardiology fellow in 2009.
A meet and greet in honor of Stokes will be held Aug. 28 from 4:30- 6:30 p.m. at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle Outpatient Pavilion Conference Center, 255 Baptist Blvd.
For more information about BMG-Columbus Cardiovascular Care or to make an appointment, please call 662-240-1412.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Woman arrested for alleged box cutter attack COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. LINK head concerned about state budget cuts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY