August 30, 2012 9:59:15 AM
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
New board members are nominated by the Board's Executive Committee and voted on by the full board and all accredited businesses.
Baker, originally from Macon, is a 1970 graduate of Mississippi State University. He has been owner of Baker Insurance Services since 1999 and has been in the insurance business for 34 years.
1. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CPD makes arrest in Princess Theater shooting case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville aldermen sending potential case against former officer to DA's office STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY