August 30, 2012 9:59:15 AM
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
New board members are nominated by the Board's Executive Committee and voted on by the full board and all accredited businesses.
Baker, originally from Macon, is a 1970 graduate of Mississippi State University. He has been owner of Baker Insurance Services since 1999 and has been in the insurance business for 34 years.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Skull identified as missing son of former Columbus police chief COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY