August 30, 2012 9:59:15 AM
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
New board members are nominated by the Board's Executive Committee and voted on by the full board and all accredited businesses.
Baker, originally from Macon, is a 1970 graduate of Mississippi State University. He has been owner of Baker Insurance Services since 1999 and has been in the insurance business for 34 years.
1. McDill, popular artist and craftsman, dies at 33 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Boykin files federal suit against Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Downtown shooting injures one COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus child struck by vehicle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Stansbury looks to jettison lake lease STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY