August 30, 2012 9:59:15 AM
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
New board members are nominated by the Board's Executive Committee and voted on by the full board and all accredited businesses.
Baker, originally from Macon, is a 1970 graduate of Mississippi State University. He has been owner of Baker Insurance Services since 1999 and has been in the insurance business for 34 years.
1. Father of woman charged with providing New Hope teen alcohol speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hilton: Hospital report filled with misleading data STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Accident leads to numerous charges for Starkville man STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. City hires public defender for Municipal Court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus honors four outstanding citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY