August 30, 2012 9:59:15 AM
Johnny Baker of Columbus has been appointed to the Better Business Bureau Board of Directors. He will serve a three year term expiring December 2014.
New board members are nominated by the Board's Executive Committee and voted on by the full board and all accredited businesses.
Baker, originally from Macon, is a 1970 graduate of Mississippi State University. He has been owner of Baker Insurance Services since 1999 and has been in the insurance business for 34 years.
1. Builder of houses and people: Caledonia builder, Realtor dies at age 89 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police make arrest in April shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CLW eyes rate, customer surcharge hikes for electric COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A church within reach COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville to begin mulling residential parking ordinance change STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY