October 4, 2012 10:04:47 AM
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus. With more than 8 years of experience in the financial industry, she is a mortgage loan originator.
Brady earned a bachelor of science in paralegal studies from Mississippi University for Women. She is a member of Fairview Baptist Church, where she is a Sunday School teacher and Girls in Action teacher.
1. Saturday night fire destroys Columbus home COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Open Meetings Act violation claim expected against Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Bill targeting open meetings has Columbus roots COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. SPD seek armed robbery suspect STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Trotter to hold first post-renovation event Saturday COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY