October 4, 2012 10:04:47 AM
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus. With more than 8 years of experience in the financial industry, she is a mortgage loan originator.
Brady earned a bachelor of science in paralegal studies from Mississippi University for Women. She is a member of Fairview Baptist Church, where she is a Sunday School teacher and Girls in Action teacher.
1. Story of Columbus teen on death row airs on Headline News COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Future of Ryan's uncertain COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A house to love: The Haven, historic downtown home, passes to new ownership COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Restaurant tax: Smith, Younger agree on reducing restaurant tax floor COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SFD investigating Walmart fire as arson STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY