October 4, 2012 10:04:47 AM
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus. With more than 8 years of experience in the financial industry, she is a mortgage loan originator.
Brady earned a bachelor of science in paralegal studies from Mississippi University for Women. She is a member of Fairview Baptist Church, where she is a Sunday School teacher and Girls in Action teacher.
1. Starkville moms embark on project that looks through the lens of autism STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. CPD investigates northside shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY