October 4, 2012 10:04:47 AM
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus. With more than 8 years of experience in the financial industry, she is a mortgage loan originator.
Brady earned a bachelor of science in paralegal studies from Mississippi University for Women. She is a member of Fairview Baptist Church, where she is a Sunday School teacher and Girls in Action teacher.
1. Habitat for Humanity provides home for beloved CHS manager COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Shots fired at Columbus Sprint Mart COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY