October 4, 2012 10:04:47 AM
Kathy Brady has been promoted to assistant vice president at Trustmark National Bank in Columbus. With more than 8 years of experience in the financial industry, she is a mortgage loan originator.
Brady earned a bachelor of science in paralegal studies from Mississippi University for Women. She is a member of Fairview Baptist Church, where she is a Sunday School teacher and Girls in Action teacher.
1. West Point man arrested for firing shots outside Falcon Field during game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Starkville weighing e-cigarette ban STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CPD hopes more positive interactions will build trust between officers, citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Annex demo could make way for courthouse expansion COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Man arrested for fight at grocery store STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY