October 9, 2012 10:21:10 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and Columbus Police Department:
* Johnny Frank Murray, 44, of 202 15th St. N., was arrested by CPD Oct. 5 and charged with disorderly conduct. His bond is set at $400. His court date is scheduled for Oct. 24.
n James Thomas Perkins Jr., 53, of 298 East Plum St., was arrested by LCSO Oct. 6 and charged with violation of probation. He was released Oct. 7.
* Roosevelt Porter, 51, was arrested by MDOC Oct. 5 and charged with violation of parole. He has not been released.
* Aurby Lee Bell, Jr., 35, of 1005 Second St. S., was arrested by CPD Oct. 6 and charged with possession of marijuana more than one ounce. He was released Oct. 8 on a $2,500 bond. His court date is set for Feb. 11, 2013.
* Ziree Montay Butler, 15, of 712 Seventh Ave. S., was arrested by CPD Oct. 8 and charged with statutory rape. He was released the same day on a $1,000 bond. His court date is set for Dec. 6.
* Robert Lee Carr, 43, of 1204 Waterworks Road, was arrested by CPD Oct. 6 and charged with disturbing the peace and possession of paraphernalia. He has not been released. His court date is set for Nov. 14.
* Andrew Lee Jones, 27, of 102 Newbell Road, was arrested by LCSO Oct. 6 and charged with cyberstalking-email communication to extort. He was released Oct. 8 on a $5,000 bond. His court date is set for Feb. 11, 2013.
1. Ex-employee threatens shooting at Zaxby's COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. In his DNA: Shepherd plays key role in cold case arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Oktibbeha County's chancery candidates preparing for nonpartisan race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Volunteers host local arts bazaar in Starkville Sunday STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Gavin: Poor schools stunt city's growth COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY