November 6, 2012 10:26:56 AM
The Starkville Police Department is searching for two men believed to be responsible in the armed robberies of pizza delivery drivers.
On three separate incidents, three separate delivery drivers -- two from Papa John's and one from Domino's -- were making deliveries when they were robbed.
SPD issued a press release saying that in each instance, as the delivery drivers arrived at their destinations, they were met by a black male wearing dark clothing and either a hoodie or a beanie. Another male emerged and pointed a revolver at the delivery drivers' heads and demanded money, wallet and cell phone.
The robbers are described as clean-cut black males, approximately 5-foot-8 to 6-feet tall and between the ages of 21 and 25.
Anyone with information about these individuals is asked to call the Starkville Police Department Investigation Division at 662-323-0393 or 662-323-4131 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Woman arrested for alleged box cutter attack COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. LINK head concerned about state budget cuts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY