Photo by: Lee Adams/Dispatch Staff
November 12, 2012 9:55:25 AM
A light pole lays across the median and one lane of Main Street after a one-car accident on Monday morning in Columbus. Jim Andrews was eastbound on Main Street just before Harvey's before 8 a.m. when he hydroplaned and hit the pole head-on. Andrews was not injured in the accident.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. GSDP board silent on CEO resignation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Women entrepreneurs talk business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY