Photo by: Lee Adams/Dispatch Staff
November 12, 2012 9:55:25 AM
A light pole lays across the median and one lane of Main Street after a one-car accident on Monday morning in Columbus. Jim Andrews was eastbound on Main Street just before Harvey's before 8 a.m. when he hydroplaned and hit the pole head-on. Andrews was not injured in the accident.
1. Lowndes Narcotics Unit searching for 10 suspects COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. The accidental entrepreneurs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Dak Prescott acquitted of DUI, speeding STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Two arrested in Motel 6 robbery COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville man arrested for statutory rape COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY