November 20, 2012 10:37:04 AM
STARKVILLE -- Starkville Police Department Chief David Lindley said Carlo Shepherd, wanted in connection with a string of armed robberies targeting pizza delivery drivers, is still at large.
The SPD is asking for the public's help in their search for the suspect.
Shepherd, 28, of 20493 Old Houston Road in Aberdeen, is currently wanted for two armed robberies that occurred on Oct. 20 and Nov. 4, both involving pizza delivery drivers. Shepherd is described as a black male, 5-foot-10 inches tall and weighing approximately 180 pounds.
Shepherd was reportedly working with an accomplice, and his last known whereabouts include Aberdeen and the Monroe County area.
Anyone with information regarding Shepherd's location is asked to contact the SPD at 662-323-4131 or Golden Triangle Crime Stoppers at 1-800-530-7151. GTCS pays up to $1,000 for information leading to an arrest.
1. CPD officer suspended for Facebook posts COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspects lead police on chase through two counties COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Childhood home of noted Disney animator, painter Joshua Meador is on the market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. County pushes city to relax Cornerstone regulations STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Proposed pay raise for councilmen fails COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY