November 28, 2012 11:16:07 AM
Zelma Talley will be joined today by three additional members to serve on the new Golden Triangle Regional Link's operations in Oktibbeha County.
Columbus-Lowndes Development Link CEO Joe Max Higgins is expected to announce Cadence Back vice president Mark Abernathy, Greater Starkville Development Partnership chairman Steve Langston and Coldwell Banker broker Michelle Amos as the new members. The three will accompany former businesswoman Talley, who was selected earlier this month by the Oktibbeha County Board of Supervisors.
The members will serve out the interim three-year contract agreed upon by the city, county, GSDP and the Oktibbeha County Economic Development Authority. After the interim period, either new members will be selected, or the current members will be chosen to keep their place.
The announcement was to be made at a meeting at the Link offices in Columbus at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday.
1. Builder of houses and people: Caledonia builder, Realtor dies at age 89 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police make arrest in April shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. CLW eyes rate, customer surcharge hikes for electric COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. A church within reach COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville to begin mulling residential parking ordinance change STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY