December 7, 2012 9:57:04 AM
A husband and wife were arrested Thursday afternoon for allegedly manufacturing a spice lab.
Curtis and April Guenther of 683 Mike Parra Road were each charged with possession of a controlled substance and attempting to manufacture a controlled substance after agents with the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics and the Lowndes County Narcotics Unit executed a search warrant on the couple's home.
Spice, or synthetic marijuana, is a mixture of herbs sprayed with chemicals laced with acetone.
The Guenthers are currently in the custody of the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center, awaiting bond.
1. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Allgood, Colom face off for DA COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Local man charged in Holly Hills death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus council expected to make two CMSD board appointments COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY