December 20, 2012 4:30:59 PM
Cadence Bank announces the promotion of Donna Rupp to vice president, corporate marketing officer, where she oversees the marketing functions for several of the bank's key lines of business: treasury management, specialized industries and wealth services.
In her current role, Rupp also manages marketing activities for Cadence within the Golden Triangle as well as the bank's sports marketing sponsorships, including Mississippi State University, University of Alabama and the statewide support of the Alabama High School Athletic Association. Rupp joined Cadence Bank in 1999 as a marketing specialist and was later promoted to marketing officer and then assistant vice president of marketing.
Active in both the industry and local community, Rupp currently serves as president of the Oktibbeha County Chapter of the Mississippi State University Alumni Association and is a member of the association's national board. She is a board member for the North Central United Way, an appointed member of the Mississippi Bankers Association's Communications Council and a member of the Starkville Junior Auxiliary. Previously, she served on Mississippi State University's Department of Communications' Advisory Board.
She and her husband, Jeffrey, have two daughters, Taylor, 11, and Ellie, 7, and currently reside in Starkville.
1. Planned talent show draws scam concerns COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Flier calling for boycotts further disrupts divisive Southside development issue COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Shooting victim fights for life in hospital COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Five candidates emerging for Oktibbeha's circuit clerk race STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY