December 27, 2012 9:48:58 AM
Four Monroe County men were arrested last week and charged with the robbery of a Lowndes County bar patron.
Spenceshea Hampton, 20, of 50009 Ridgeview Road in Aberdeen, Bradley Woods, 19, of 50095 Athens Quincy Road in Aberdeen, Joshua Gray, 25, of 50028 Swan Hill Road in Amory and Damian Easter, 22, of 50217 Splunge Road in Greenwood Springs, were arrested Dec. 20 by detectives with the Monroe County Sheriff's Department and charged with robbery.
The men were at the Broken Spoke Lounge & Deli on Wolfe Road in Caledonia Dec. 15 when they allegedly assaulted and robbed a patron, then fled the scene. Warrants were issued for their arrest after the victim provided a description of them to Lowndes County investigators.
They were transported to the Lowndes County Adult Detention Center and held on a $15,000 bond. Hampton and Woods bonded out the next day.
Gray and Easter were both on probation at the time of their arrest. They are still currently in the custody of the LCADC.
Sarah Fowler covered crime, education and community related events for The Dispatch.
1. Arrest made in Jack's restaurant case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CPD names suspect in Jack's incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus High lockdown lifted after CPD calls off search for suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Locals at inauguration: 'Just wonderful' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Two arrested in weekend robbery, car chase COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY