December 29, 2012 8:15:27 PM
A power outage left some local residents in the dark Saturday night.
Officials with 4-County Electric Power Association reported around 6:45 p.m. that a Tennessee Valley Authority problem led to an outage in New Hope. The same issue affected Columbus Light & Water customers in East Columbus.
Officials said on 4-County's Facebook page that they hoped to resolve the problem soon.
1. SPED parent speaks at school board meeting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus police chief retiring at year's end COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local toy drives, fundraisers still short of goals COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Commission delays decision on Lipscomb House demolition COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County OKs franchise agreement with MaxxSouth STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY