December 29, 2012 8:15:27 PM
A power outage left some local residents in the dark Saturday night.
Officials with 4-County Electric Power Association reported around 6:45 p.m. that a Tennessee Valley Authority problem led to an outage in New Hope. The same issue affected Columbus Light & Water customers in East Columbus.
Officials said on 4-County's Facebook page that they hoped to resolve the problem soon.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County working on possible storm shelter project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY