December 29, 2012 8:15:27 PM
A power outage left some local residents in the dark Saturday night.
Officials with 4-County Electric Power Association reported around 6:45 p.m. that a Tennessee Valley Authority problem led to an outage in New Hope. The same issue affected Columbus Light & Water customers in East Columbus.
Officials said on 4-County's Facebook page that they hoped to resolve the problem soon.
1. Supervisors approve legal, hospital consultant's contracts STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. No one charged after child left alone at hotel COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Veterinarian questions eagle's cause of death COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Mayoral candidate faces lunacy hearing COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Jackson enters Ward 4 council race COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY