January 9, 2013 12:17:45 PM
A pair of challengers have qualified to run for spots on the Starkville Board of Aldemen.
David Little will be running in Ward 3 while Scott Maynard will again run for the open Ward 5 seat after incumbent Jeremiah Dumas announced he would not seek reelection.
Ward 3 Aldermen Eric Parker has yet to announce his intentions.
Maynard, Mississippi State University's Career Center director, ran for Ward 5 during the previous election.
Little manages the claims office of Mississippi Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company.
1. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Flier calling for boycotts further disrupts divisive Southside development issue COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Second Baptist deacons to release offering to trustees, finance committee STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY