January 9, 2013 12:17:45 PM
A pair of challengers have qualified to run for spots on the Starkville Board of Aldemen.
David Little will be running in Ward 3 while Scott Maynard will again run for the open Ward 5 seat after incumbent Jeremiah Dumas announced he would not seek reelection.
Ward 3 Aldermen Eric Parker has yet to announce his intentions.
Maynard, Mississippi State University's Career Center director, ran for Ward 5 during the previous election.
Little manages the claims office of Mississippi Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company.
1. Steens woman dies in Lowndes Co. wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes Co. child dies after weekend crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Is Cracker Barrel coming to Columbus? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CMSD introduces after school program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CMSD invests $2M in district's athletic facilities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY