January 9, 2013 12:17:45 PM
A pair of challengers have qualified to run for spots on the Starkville Board of Aldemen.
David Little will be running in Ward 3 while Scott Maynard will again run for the open Ward 5 seat after incumbent Jeremiah Dumas announced he would not seek reelection.
Ward 3 Aldermen Eric Parker has yet to announce his intentions.
Maynard, Mississippi State University's Career Center director, ran for Ward 5 during the previous election.
Little manages the claims office of Mississippi Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company.
1. Cracker Barrel employee shot at restaurant COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. MSU alum, convenience store owner gives away Rally Bananas to MSU fans in Omaha STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Four arrested for hotel robbery STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Teen arrested for holding two people at gunpoint STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. City contractor appointed to CLW board COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY