January 9, 2013 12:17:45 PM
A pair of challengers have qualified to run for spots on the Starkville Board of Aldemen.
David Little will be running in Ward 3 while Scott Maynard will again run for the open Ward 5 seat after incumbent Jeremiah Dumas announced he would not seek reelection.
Ward 3 Aldermen Eric Parker has yet to announce his intentions.
Maynard, Mississippi State University's Career Center director, ran for Ward 5 during the previous election.
Little manages the claims office of Mississippi Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance Company.
1. Suspect in Wednesday shooting turns himself in COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Photo: Highway 69 wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. City wants to operate firing range, supes say 'No' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Why do we celebrate Cinco de Mayo? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. FOI head: City violated 'Open Meetings' law COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY