January 30, 2013 10:39:27 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Phillip James Guyton, 25, of 396 Kidd Road in Caledonia, was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 at the Rankin County Jail in Pearl and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Rodriquez Delance Rush, 36, of 1912 Eighth Ave. N., was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Connie Earl Sherrod, 41, of 173 Willie Brewer Road, was arrested by CPD Jan. 26 and charged with driving under the influence-third offense, no insurance and littering. He has not been released. His court date is scheduled for Feb. 20.
1. Armyworms ravaging yards, pastures COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Holloway convicted on simple assault charges STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Missing Starkville woman returns home STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY