January 30, 2013 10:39:27 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Phillip James Guyton, 25, of 396 Kidd Road in Caledonia, was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 at the Rankin County Jail in Pearl and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Rodriquez Delance Rush, 36, of 1912 Eighth Ave. N., was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Connie Earl Sherrod, 41, of 173 Willie Brewer Road, was arrested by CPD Jan. 26 and charged with driving under the influence-third offense, no insurance and littering. He has not been released. His court date is scheduled for Feb. 20.
1. Joint drug task force hits ground running COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Man pleads guilty to robbing railroad worker COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Sheriff's office investigating former Caledonia teacher for sexual misconduct COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Eagles flourish in Golden Triangle COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Inaugural MUW Symposium plays to overflow crowds, rave reviews COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY