January 30, 2013 10:39:27 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Phillip James Guyton, 25, of 396 Kidd Road in Caledonia, was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 at the Rankin County Jail in Pearl and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Rodriquez Delance Rush, 36, of 1912 Eighth Ave. N., was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Connie Earl Sherrod, 41, of 173 Willie Brewer Road, was arrested by CPD Jan. 26 and charged with driving under the influence-third offense, no insurance and littering. He has not been released. His court date is scheduled for Feb. 20.
1. Habitat for Humanity provides home for beloved CHS manager COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Shots fired at Columbus Sprint Mart COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY