January 30, 2013 10:39:27 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Phillip James Guyton, 25, of 396 Kidd Road in Caledonia, was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 at the Rankin County Jail in Pearl and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Rodriquez Delance Rush, 36, of 1912 Eighth Ave. N., was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Connie Earl Sherrod, 41, of 173 Willie Brewer Road, was arrested by CPD Jan. 26 and charged with driving under the influence-third offense, no insurance and littering. He has not been released. His court date is scheduled for Feb. 20.
1. Lee Middle deal possibly a month away COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Innovation Challenge gives young entrepreneurs a head start STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. CMSD releases further information on superintendent candidates COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Photos: Budweiser Clydesdales in Starkville STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Air Force base set to host air show COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY