January 30, 2013 10:39:27 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Phillip James Guyton, 25, of 396 Kidd Road in Caledonia, was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 at the Rankin County Jail in Pearl and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Rodriquez Delance Rush, 36, of 1912 Eighth Ave. N., was arrested by MDOC Jan. 25 and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Connie Earl Sherrod, 41, of 173 Willie Brewer Road, was arrested by CPD Jan. 26 and charged with driving under the influence-third offense, no insurance and littering. He has not been released. His court date is scheduled for Feb. 20.
1. Public wants inclusion in Starkville's comprehensive planning process STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Judge: Closed council gatherings in Columbus broke Open Meetings Act COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Man sentenced to 5 years after Lowndes Co. DUI COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. MSU fans travel in large numbers to SEC tourney STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. CPD makes grand larceny, burglary arrests COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY