July 18, 2009
The following incidents were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
The employees told officers someone entered their lockers and stole a cell phone, an undetermined amount of money, a purse and several other items. A purse later was discovered in a garbage can in the hospital.
An employee reported two laptops and a digital picture frame missing from the business. Entry was gained by shattering a glass door on the west side of the building.
An area resident reported several electronic items missing from his house. Entry to the residence was gained by forcing open the front door.
1. Second Baptist feud over construction intensifies STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Delta crash response: 'A somber, purpose-driven' mood COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Property swap may be option for Southside project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY