July 18, 2009
The following incidents were reported by the Columbus Police Department:
The employees told officers someone entered their lockers and stole a cell phone, an undetermined amount of money, a purse and several other items. A purse later was discovered in a garbage can in the hospital.
An employee reported two laptops and a digital picture frame missing from the business. Entry was gained by shattering a glass door on the west side of the building.
An area resident reported several electronic items missing from his house. Entry to the residence was gained by forcing open the front door.
1. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. City, store owner clash after Tuesday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Local pilot gets 10 months in British jail for alcohol COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CPD makes arrest in Princess Theater shooting case COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville aldermen sending potential case against former officer to DA's office STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY