February 2, 2013 8:49:43 PM
A Columbus man has turned himself in after a warrant was issued for his arrest in connection with a murder.
Javorose Yarbrough, 18, of 203 Kermit St., turned himself in at the Columbus Police Department Friday. A warrant was issued Wednesday for Yarbrough's arrest in connection with the murder of William Lavell Vaughn, who was shot and killed Sept. 22, 2011, at the 2500 block of Sixth Avenue North.
Yarbrough will make his initial court appearance on Monday.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CAFB instructor killed in Texas crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY