February 2, 2013 8:49:43 PM
A Columbus man has turned himself in after a warrant was issued for his arrest in connection with a murder.
Javorose Yarbrough, 18, of 203 Kermit St., turned himself in at the Columbus Police Department Friday. A warrant was issued Wednesday for Yarbrough's arrest in connection with the murder of William Lavell Vaughn, who was shot and killed Sept. 22, 2011, at the 2500 block of Sixth Avenue North.
Yarbrough will make his initial court appearance on Monday.
1. 3 die in Lowndes County crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. No-jangles: Starkville Bojangles closes STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Hickman begins his first day as Columbus schools superintendent COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Jurors hear 911 tape as Quinn murder trial begins STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Photo: No fuel, no rocket COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY