February 2, 2013 8:49:43 PM
A Columbus man has turned himself in after a warrant was issued for his arrest in connection with a murder.
Javorose Yarbrough, 18, of 203 Kermit St., turned himself in at the Columbus Police Department Friday. A warrant was issued Wednesday for Yarbrough's arrest in connection with the murder of William Lavell Vaughn, who was shot and killed Sept. 22, 2011, at the 2500 block of Sixth Avenue North.
Yarbrough will make his initial court appearance on Monday.
1. After nearly disappearing, local meth arrests make comeback COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Former CIA operative urges citizen engagement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. One killed, one severely injured in house fire COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus police department prepares house of horrors COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY