March 7, 2013 10:24:19 AM
The Quality Inn hotel of Columbus was recently announced as a recipient of a prestigious 2013 Platinum Hospitality Award from world lodging leader Choice Hotels International, Inc., franchisor of the Quality.
As a top-performing property among the company's more than 5,000 U.S. franchised hotels, the Quality Inn hotel is among the top percentile of properties within the Quality brand, which is 1,589 strong, earning the hotel "Platinum Award" status.
As one of the company's top franchised hotels operating under the Quality flag, the hotel has demonstrated an exceptional focus on guest satisfaction and dedication to providing superior service. Additional award criteria are evaluated by Choice Hotels through its official property ranking reports.
1. CMSD funding request alarms mayor, council COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Early College High School grows in second year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Mother arrested after newborn tests positive for drugs STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. 'World Changers' serves Golden Triangle for third year COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Hattiesburg passes over SOCSD official for superintendent STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY