March 7, 2013 10:25:19 AM
Rodney Falkner has joined Renasant Bank as a commercial lender.
Prior to joining Renasant, Falkner was a senior vice president with another local bank. He has been in banking in the Columbus area since 1981. In his role with Renasant, he will be responsible for business development and building commercial lending relationships.
Falkner attended East Mississippi Community College and the Mississippi School of Banking. He contributes to his community through the Columbus Exchange Club, where he served as a director and president. He is a past director of the American Red Cross and is active within the United Way of Lowndes County. He and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Blair Wozniak and Keith Falkner, and two grandchildren. The Falkners reside in Columbus and are members of Fairview Baptist Church.
1. LCSO names suspect in Crawford shooting STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Shots fired near the Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Man shot on 7th Avenue Tuesday afternoon COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Mayor seeks moratorium at Princess COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Lawyers, adviser crafting RFP for Oktibbeha's hospital STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY