March 14, 2013 9:54:36 AM
A drug raid in New Hope Friday led to the discovery of a methamphetamine lab and the arrest of a New Hope woman.
The Lowndes County Narcotic Unit executed a search warrant at the home of Tracy Nicole Peeks and Kevin Patterson, located at 135 Herrick Road, where they found oxycodone, a firearm and an undetermined amount of cash.
Peeks was arrested for manufacturing methamphetamine and possession of oxycodone. Patterson, who has active warrants for manufacturing methamphetamine and being a felon in possession of a firearm, was arrested earlier on a felony warrant from Pickens County, Ala. and was not present at the scene.
James Christian York, 38, of 6129 Highway 182 East, was at the home with Peeks at the time of the raid, but he was released from the scene. He and his wife, Brittany Leigh York, 39, were arrested Feb. 6 for possession of methamphetamine with intent to manufacture.
1. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Three finalists announced for CMSD superintendent spot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Five arrested in suspected fraud operation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Ex-Columbus-Lowndes Airport manager arrested for embezzlement COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville could settle Pride lawsuit this week STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY