March 21, 2013 10:09:21 AM
North Mississippi Medical Clinics recently named Judy Austin as the March Employee of the Month. Austin is a registered radiology technologist at Lowndes Medical Clinic, where she has served since January 2001. She received her certification and registry at DCH Regional Medical Center in Tuscaloosa, Ala.
Ms. Austin has one son and two granddaughters. She also cares for her brother, Tommy. She supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Eagle's Wings. She attends Pine Grove Baptist
The Employee of the Month honor recognizes employees with exemplary job performance and customer service skills, as well as community involvement.
1. One sibling dead, alert issued for another COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Missing Caledonia toddler found safe in Georgia COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Columbus kid makes his pitch COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Arrest report: 4-22-14 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Two MSU players arrested for robbery, burglary STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY