March 21, 2013 10:09:21 AM
North Mississippi Medical Clinics recently named Judy Austin as the March Employee of the Month. Austin is a registered radiology technologist at Lowndes Medical Clinic, where she has served since January 2001. She received her certification and registry at DCH Regional Medical Center in Tuscaloosa, Ala.
Ms. Austin has one son and two granddaughters. She also cares for her brother, Tommy. She supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Eagle's Wings. She attends Pine Grove Baptist
The Employee of the Month honor recognizes employees with exemplary job performance and customer service skills, as well as community involvement.
1. Affidavits: West Point man allegedly bound male victim, raped female STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Area high school students earn national scholarships COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Weyerhaeuser to sell Columbus mills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. 'Music 4 U' launching in Miss. this month COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 12 county, city officials miss financial disclosure deadline STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY