March 21, 2013 10:09:21 AM
North Mississippi Medical Clinics recently named Judy Austin as the March Employee of the Month. Austin is a registered radiology technologist at Lowndes Medical Clinic, where she has served since January 2001. She received her certification and registry at DCH Regional Medical Center in Tuscaloosa, Ala.
Ms. Austin has one son and two granddaughters. She also cares for her brother, Tommy. She supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and Eagle's Wings. She attends Pine Grove Baptist
The Employee of the Month honor recognizes employees with exemplary job performance and customer service skills, as well as community involvement.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. GSDP board silent on CEO resignation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Women entrepreneurs talk business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY