March 28, 2013 10:02:01 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Danny J. Lewis, 48, of 560 Spivey Road, was arrested by LCSO March 21 and charged with domestic violence-aggravated assault by strangulation. Bond was set at $7,500. His court date is scheduled for Aug. 19.
■ Quincy Holmes, 18, of 21247 Highway 45 S. in Brooksville, was arrested by LCSO March 23 and charged with grand larceny-more than $500.
■ Patrick Morgan Holt, 31, of 422 Jones Drive, was arrested on Ben Christopher Road by LCSO March 21 and charged with disorderly conduct and five counts of failure to appear. Bond was set at $3,143. His court date is scheduled for April 16.
■ Emmanuel M. Shotwell, 38, of 430 Union Street in Grenada was arrested at 1022 Poplar St. in Grenada by LCSO March 19 and charged with possession with the intent to distribute.
■ Bobby Gene Williams, 58, of 74 Dove St., was arrested by MDOC March 20 and charged with violation of probation.
■ Lawrence Samuel Coley, 59, of 801 17th St. N., was arrested during a roadblock on Tuscaloosa Road by CPD March 27 and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Joshua Allen Glenn, 20, of 856 Golding Road, was arrested at his residence by LCSO March 27 and charged with violation of probation. He has not been released.
■ Lonnie Washington Shinn, 35, of 337 Casey Lane, was arrested at 311 Casey Lane by LCSO March 25 and charged with possession of more than one ounce of marijuana. He has not been released.
1. Trio gets 40 years for pizza delivery robberies COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CAFB pilots released from hospital after crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Check warns Oktibbeha County 'not big enough' for two ambulance services STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Three finalists picked for CMSD superintendent job COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville could settle Pride lawsuit this week STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY