April 10, 2013 8:25:30 AM
VANCLEAVE -- Police say an Ocean Springs man accused of growing marijuana at a Vancleave home was using what appeared to be buckets of human feces to try to cover up the smell.
Jackson County Sheriff Mike Byrd tells The Sun Herald narcotics agents arrested 41-year-old Henry Ha Nguyen on charges of marijuana cultivation, possession of marijuana while in possession of a firearm and possession of meth while in possession of a firearm.
Byrd says agents searched a Vancleave home Monday found what was described as a "large-scale marijuana grow operation" in the home.
Nguyen is being held in the Jackson County jail pending a bond hearing.
It was unclear whether he has an attorney.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Former CMSD choir director indicted for child exploitation COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY