April 12, 2013 10:36:59 AM
Long-time conservative commentator and two-term Mississippi senator Chris McDaniel will be the featured speaker at the 4th Annual Starkville Tea Party Tax Day Rally. Also speaking will be Starkville physician, Dr. Everett McKibben, who has an in-depth knowledge of "The Affordable Care Act," more commonly known as Obamacare.
The rally will be held at the steps of the Oktibbeha County Courthouse in downtown Starkville at 12:00 noon, Monday, April 15th. All interested citizens are urged to attend. For additional information, call 662-312-8000.
1. Gregory resigns from Partnership leadership position STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Columbus police seek bank fraud suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Are ghosts haunting the Golden Triangle? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. GSDP board silent on CEO resignation STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Women entrepreneurs talk business COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY