April 12, 2013 10:36:59 AM
Long-time conservative commentator and two-term Mississippi senator Chris McDaniel will be the featured speaker at the 4th Annual Starkville Tea Party Tax Day Rally. Also speaking will be Starkville physician, Dr. Everett McKibben, who has an in-depth knowledge of "The Affordable Care Act," more commonly known as Obamacare.
The rally will be held at the steps of the Oktibbeha County Courthouse in downtown Starkville at 12:00 noon, Monday, April 15th. All interested citizens are urged to attend. For additional information, call 662-312-8000.
1. The Mill: 'It's really coming together' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Man dies after Saturday shooting in Holly Hills COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Allgood, Colom face off for DA COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Columbus council expected to make two CMSD board appointments COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Oktibbeha elections set as last-minute qualifiers enter races STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY