April 23, 2013 9:56:52 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Colossians Deaunder Williams, 34, of 123 Granderson Drive, was arrested at 2005 13th Ave. N., by CPD and charged with public drunkenness and violation of probation. His court date is scheduled for May 15. He has not been released.
■ Benjamin Davis Ray, 21, of 272 Beringer Road, was arrested on Oswalt Road by LCSO April 21 and charged with possession of marijuana and violation of probation. His court date is scheduled for May 28. He has not been released.
■ Benjamin Byron Johnson, 35, of 108 Curtis Road, was arrested at the probation office by MDOC and charged with violation of probation.
1. Man arrested for wedding day melee COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Murder victim's attacker pleads guilty to assault COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. SOCSD assistant superintendent vying for boss' job STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY