April 23, 2013 9:56:52 AM
The following arrests were reported by the Lowndes County Sheriff's Office and the Columbus Police Department:
■ Colossians Deaunder Williams, 34, of 123 Granderson Drive, was arrested at 2005 13th Ave. N., by CPD and charged with public drunkenness and violation of probation. His court date is scheduled for May 15. He has not been released.
■ Benjamin Davis Ray, 21, of 272 Beringer Road, was arrested on Oswalt Road by LCSO April 21 and charged with possession of marijuana and violation of probation. His court date is scheduled for May 28. He has not been released.
■ Benjamin Byron Johnson, 35, of 108 Curtis Road, was arrested at the probation office by MDOC and charged with violation of probation.
1. Wiggins wins Caledonia by one vote COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. House built by and for freed slaves for sale in Columbus COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Two arrested for child endangerment in marijuana bust COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Second Baptist deacons to release offering to trustees, finance committee STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Person shot in home invasion on Tabernacle Road COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY