May 9, 2013 10:23:01 AM
Whitney Windham joins Cadence Bank as a mortgage loan originator, where she will work closely with Cadence branches in Mississippi to support clients throughout the mortgage loan process.
Windham previously worked at BankPlus as a mortgage loan originator, and brings several years of experience to the position. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi, followed by a Master of Business Administration from Millsaps College.
She and her husband, Will, who is a graduate assistant for MSU's football team, recently moved here from Brandon and are looking forward to becoming involved in the Starkville community. Windham has an active history of volunteerism with her previous church as well as professional associations and non-profit organizations supporting children. They attend Pinelake Church.
1. Pride denied: Aldermen shoot down LGBT parade request STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Caledonia student arrested for weapon possession may have been bullied COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Liver transplant surgeries for Columbus mother and daughter a success COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Former alderman: LGBT issues expected under 'lesbian leadership' STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Man gets 40 years for killing cousin COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY