May 9, 2013 10:23:01 AM
Whitney Windham joins Cadence Bank as a mortgage loan originator, where she will work closely with Cadence branches in Mississippi to support clients throughout the mortgage loan process.
Windham previously worked at BankPlus as a mortgage loan originator, and brings several years of experience to the position. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi, followed by a Master of Business Administration from Millsaps College.
She and her husband, Will, who is a graduate assistant for MSU's football team, recently moved here from Brandon and are looking forward to becoming involved in the Starkville community. Windham has an active history of volunteerism with her previous church as well as professional associations and non-profit organizations supporting children. They attend Pinelake Church.
1. Father of parking lot shooting victim speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Suspected shooter's family says lover's quarrel led to incident COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Teen arrested and charged with capital murder, arson COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Highway 50 shutting down tonight COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Mayor, city employee raises rescinded COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY