May 9, 2013 10:23:01 AM
Whitney Windham joins Cadence Bank as a mortgage loan originator, where she will work closely with Cadence branches in Mississippi to support clients throughout the mortgage loan process.
Windham previously worked at BankPlus as a mortgage loan originator, and brings several years of experience to the position. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance from the University of Mississippi, followed by a Master of Business Administration from Millsaps College.
She and her husband, Will, who is a graduate assistant for MSU's football team, recently moved here from Brandon and are looking forward to becoming involved in the Starkville community. Windham has an active history of volunteerism with her previous church as well as professional associations and non-profit organizations supporting children. They attend Pinelake Church.
1. Man killed in Thanksgiving shooting outside Trotter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Slimantics: 110-year-old poster a memento of legendary MSU-Ole Miss game COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Council suspends CPD officer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Man arrested for sex with 13-year-old STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
5. Getting back to normal: One of MSU's most recognizable faces opens up about his fight with cancer STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY