June 6, 2013 9:28:39 AM
OCH Regional Medical Center's Admissions Supervisor Steve Cochran has been selected as the delegate for the National Association of Healthcare Access Management's (NAHAM) Southeast Region. This prestigious position includes attending conferences as the Southeast Region's representative for NAHAM, increasing membership and keeping members up-to-date on upcoming events and conferences and new information in the field of patient access.
Cochran has been employed at OCH since 2005 and is a former president of the Mississippi State Chapter of NAHAM. He has served as a guest speaker at many regional and national conferences, focusing on excellent customer service in healthcare.
Cochran assumed the position of Southeast Regional Delegate at the conclusion of the 39th Annual Conference and Exposition of NAHAM on May 18 in Atlanta. The term of office is two years with a maximum of two terms of service.
1. 30-plus employers to recruit at job fair COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Would-be CPD officer popped for DUI, other charges COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Granting excellence STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Deputies seek man who wielded AR-15 rifle at park COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Starkville Utilities employee arrested for embezzlement STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY