June 6, 2013 9:28:39 AM
OCH Regional Medical Center's Admissions Supervisor Steve Cochran has been selected as the delegate for the National Association of Healthcare Access Management's (NAHAM) Southeast Region. This prestigious position includes attending conferences as the Southeast Region's representative for NAHAM, increasing membership and keeping members up-to-date on upcoming events and conferences and new information in the field of patient access.
Cochran has been employed at OCH since 2005 and is a former president of the Mississippi State Chapter of NAHAM. He has served as a guest speaker at many regional and national conferences, focusing on excellent customer service in healthcare.
Cochran assumed the position of Southeast Regional Delegate at the conclusion of the 39th Annual Conference and Exposition of NAHAM on May 18 in Atlanta. The term of office is two years with a maximum of two terms of service.
1. Sturgis man arrested for attacking females STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Convictions for police officer defendants rare COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. New Columbus Arts Council director looks for more long-term donations COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Police identify armed robbery suspect COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. The Book of Joe: LINK CEO Higgins enlists ghostwriter to work on book project COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY