June 6, 2013 9:28:39 AM
OCH Regional Medical Center's Admissions Supervisor Steve Cochran has been selected as the delegate for the National Association of Healthcare Access Management's (NAHAM) Southeast Region. This prestigious position includes attending conferences as the Southeast Region's representative for NAHAM, increasing membership and keeping members up-to-date on upcoming events and conferences and new information in the field of patient access.
Cochran has been employed at OCH since 2005 and is a former president of the Mississippi State Chapter of NAHAM. He has served as a guest speaker at many regional and national conferences, focusing on excellent customer service in healthcare.
Cochran assumed the position of Southeast Regional Delegate at the conclusion of the 39th Annual Conference and Exposition of NAHAM on May 18 in Atlanta. The term of office is two years with a maximum of two terms of service.
1. Dead bald eagle found in Columbus appears to have been shot COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. 'Stan the Man' retires COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Boys and Girls Club ready for first off-site program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Consultant brings fresh eyes to short-staffed CPD COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. 2 MSU employees apply for Turner's school board seat STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY