June 6, 2013 9:29:22 AM
Renee' Gibbons with Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance Agency, LLC became certified through The National Association of Health Underwriters' (NAHU) new professional development course on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Gibbons completed this 10-hour course to receive the most up-to-date information on the key technical components of PPACA and is prepared to counsel GCM clients on upcoming required healthcare changes and new options for health plans.
1. Father of woman charged with providing New Hope teen alcohol speaks out COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Hilton: Hospital report filled with misleading data STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
3. Charlie Burgin, local singing legend, dies at age 69 COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. City hires public defender for Municipal Court COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Columbus honors four outstanding citizens COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY