June 6, 2013 9:29:22 AM
Renee' Gibbons with Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance Agency, LLC became certified through The National Association of Health Underwriters' (NAHU) new professional development course on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Gibbons completed this 10-hour course to receive the most up-to-date information on the key technical components of PPACA and is prepared to counsel GCM clients on upcoming required healthcare changes and new options for health plans.
1. Police release more details on cold case murder arrest COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Defendant shows up to court high COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Having a voice: Tyler Edmonds seeks compensation from Mississippi for three years he spent in prison COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Cold case arrest brings closure to family COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Documents: Nicholas seeks tourism rebate for hotel, won't pursue local TIF funds STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY