June 6, 2013 9:29:22 AM
Renee' Gibbons with Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance Agency, LLC became certified through The National Association of Health Underwriters' (NAHU) new professional development course on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Gibbons completed this 10-hour course to receive the most up-to-date information on the key technical components of PPACA and is prepared to counsel GCM clients on upcoming required healthcare changes and new options for health plans.
1. Child dies in morning blaze COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Columbus man arrested for Friday shooting COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. West Nile case confirmed in Lowndes COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. MSMS director: 'We will be a top 10 high school' COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Supervisors appoint LINK committee members COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY