June 6, 2013 9:29:22 AM
Renee' Gibbons with Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance Agency, LLC became certified through The National Association of Health Underwriters' (NAHU) new professional development course on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Gibbons completed this 10-hour course to receive the most up-to-date information on the key technical components of PPACA and is prepared to counsel GCM clients on upcoming required healthcare changes and new options for health plans.
1. Historic Columbus depot has a buyer COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. CMSD board buys new books COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. A year in, is J5 Broaddus saving Columbus money? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. Lowndes man found guilty of manslaughter COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. County working on possible storm shelter project STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY