June 6, 2013 9:29:22 AM
Renee' Gibbons with Galloway-Chandler-McKinney Insurance Agency, LLC became certified through The National Association of Health Underwriters' (NAHU) new professional development course on the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA).
Gibbons completed this 10-hour course to receive the most up-to-date information on the key technical components of PPACA and is prepared to counsel GCM clients on upcoming required healthcare changes and new options for health plans.
1. Steens woman dies in Lowndes Co. wreck COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
2. Lowndes Co. child dies after weekend crash COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Is Cracker Barrel coming to Columbus? COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
4. CMSD introduces after school program COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. CMSD invests $2M in district's athletic facilities COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY