June 10, 2013 9:43:36 AM
OXFORD -- A federal judge has scheduled a June 17 trial for a man charged with being a convicted felon in possession of guns.
Justin Calmes is charged with possessing a rifle, shotgun and two pistols in September in Lowndes County.
He was indicted Jan. 23. He pleaded not guilty Feb. 5.
His trial is scheduled to take place in U.S. District Court in Oxford.
1. State flags no longer fly at MSU STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
2. Golden Triangle native asks for children's books to restock Baton Rouge library COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
3. Missing Starkville teen found in West Point STARKVILLE & OKTIBBEHA COUNTY
4. Local pilot detained for alcohol in Scotland COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY
5. Property re-appraisals show stability in real estate market COLUMBUS & LOWNDES COUNTY